The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) accepted dispensary registration certificate applications in July 2016. ADHS allocated availability based on the locations of registered medical cannabis patients and existing dispensaries.
As of March 2017, Arizona had over 120,000 registered medical cannabis patients.
Alaska’s marijuana industry is estimated to be worth over $100 million, yielding between $5 and $20 million in state tax revenue.
2.) More than one dispensary registration certificate application for a location in a single CHAA, or
3.) More than five dispensary registration certificate applications for locations in different CHAAs.
4.) If the Department determines that an individual is an applicant, principal officer, or board member on more than one dispensary registration certificate application for a CHAA or more than five dispensary registration certificate applications, the Department shall review the applications and provide the applicant on each of the dispensary registration certificate applications with a written comprehensive request for more information that includes the specific requirements in A.R.S. Title 36, Chapter 28.1 and this Chapter that the dispensary registration certificate application does not comply with.
5.) Each principal officer or board member of a dispensary is an Arizona resident and has been an Arizona resident for the three years immediately preceding the date the dispensary submits a dispensary registration certificate application.
To apply for a dispensary registration certificate, an entity shall submit to the Department a Registration Certificate Application that includes:
(1) The legal name of the dispensary
(2) The physical address of the proposed dispensary
(3) The Following information for the entity applying:
-Type of business organization
(4) The name of the individual designated to submit dispensary agent applications on behalf of the dispensary;
(5) The name and medical license number of the dispensary’s medical director;
a. Any individual who has 20% or more interest in the dispensary is not the applicant or a principal officer or board member of the dispensary;
b. The applicant has submitted documentation that:
– Is from an in-state financial institution or an out- of-state financial institution;
– Is dated within 30 days before the date the dispensary registration certificate application was submitted.
(7) The name, residence address, and date of birth of each:…( Continued )